Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rebecca Ann

     This is Rebecca Ann. She is a nice girl who loves to read and spend time with her family. She is based off of a real person and I am pretty happy with how she turned out. I hope you like it Becky!

     She is packed with EA Default skin, hair, and clothing but the CC links are listed below if you see something you like. You need the hair, and makeup if you want her to look the same as she does in the pictures.

     As usual, please DO NOT re-upload as your own or slightly modify her and re-upload as your own. If you would like to use her as a model for your simmy projects, I just ask that you link back to me please. Thank you.










CC Used
Hair: Anubis 360
Blush: Pralinesims
LipGloss: Pralinesims
Eyeliner: Gosik
Red Top: Simsimay
Nude Shoes: Juliana
Nails: Pralinesims
Bathing Suit: ESsiN

1 comment:

  1. I love this simmie! She's pretty but interesting looking. I can't wait to get playing with her!

    ReplyDelete